It has been quite a crazy few weeks. In the past month three new teachers have arrived and in the past 8 days two have been fired. One for hitting the children and one for verbally abusing the admin.
I was suppose to be getting the school ready for the start of the community center BUT when they fired the first teacher two days before school started, that was put on hold and now I am back to teaching at the elementary school full time.
It is going well. Very crazy and very busy BUT it is good to be back with the children. I really love them and it is nice not to be in charge anymore.
I don't know what the next few weeks will look like. I know we are looking for three more staff members if you are interested in coming to palestine. it will be interesting to see who that brings. Especially since not only do i work with them, but i also live with them. I just quickly wanted to update the world on my life.. and drama
No comments:
Post a Comment