Dear USAID,
Thank you so much for repaving the roads around Beirzeit. I used to get carsick every time I went through that town. I noticed that you haven’t yet put the hundreds and hundreds of speed bumps back in. They were the number one reason I had to think twice about taking a bus to Nablus. Now I don’t have an excuse.
However I have one more request. Could you please please extend the job to repave the road all the way to Ramallah???
Yesterday afternoon when I was coming back from Nablus there were torrential downpours and hail mixed with zero visibility fog. The driver seemed to think it would be “fun” to drive even faster along this part of the road. If the road was redone this might have been a bit safer. But between the speed bumps, the holes in the road, the parts of the road missing, and the on coming traffic, I thought for sure my life was coming to an end.
I can’t wait to see what project you work on next,
A teacher in Ramallah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment